Sabbatical Surprise Continued

The heart looks great. The lungs look great. The awesome Doctor Titano (cardiologist) came walking in with a big smile and couldn't believe there was no need for a stent, and that the heart was "so healthy after the negative treadmill test showed such remarkable abnormalities." She wants me to do one more test (MRI of the heart) to rule out hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, which is a thickening of the heart muscle. She said that my echo showed a little thickening of the heart muscle which usually would be associated with someone who exercises a ton. She looked at me like that probably wasn't me. What? I told her, "I actually walk to work every day." She said, "I'm pretty sure that is not what is happening because your base line EKG is so normal, but it's either that or...maybe a miracle?" Guess what I think it is? 

So, thank you for praying. Sincere thanks! Imagine how secure I felt with all of you making use of the free access we have to the control center of the cosmos, calling out to our kind Father on my behalf. Thank you.

Now I can be discharged, and I'm going to go home and take a walk with my dear family. I will pray that each of you will be drawn closer to our kind Father. I think we are only scratching the surface! Pastor Poul Erik read from Matthew 4 on Monday night:
And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people. So his fame spread throughout all Syria, and they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and pains, those oppressed by demons, epileptics, and paralytics, and he healed them. - Matthew 4:23-24
Your kind kingdom come!
Love, Nathan

Comments

Jenny said…
Receive, yes, you have received. Now peace and grace and favour are surrounding and saturating you. Isn't He wonderful?!
J and H said…
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank you LORD for answering prayer and responding in awe-inspiring ways.
Nathan, thanks for being a great example of one who 'ducks & deflects' to ensure the glory goes to our good, good Father.
Blessings,
jeremy
Rich said…
Praise the Lord for this result. May He continue to bless you with good health and sabbatical.

Rich

Popular Posts