Replenish: Prepping to Paint

There is nothing too exciting to report. If you are looking for inspiration, you have probably come to the wrong post. I'm grateful for being able to linger on God's word. Today's Psalm 123 was perfect when it spoke of waiting on the Lord like a servant looks for indications from his or her master for their merciful  impulse, communication, movement, or direction. 
The painting project began this week. Washing and wood prep is taking longer than expected, which is what I expected.
I have been watching some television. Joy isn't too interested in mystery, so I'l catch either Father Brown or I've really been enjoying Shetland:
Joy and I have been loving Home Fires.
Really terrific acting in both shows.
Last night we had Ice Cream Social and open house at Christ Lutheran School. We are so grateful for the education our kids are getting at CLCS! The teachers and staff have such as profound understanding of their jobs as vocations!
Afterwards, we enjoyed Pacific Lutheran High School's choral concert at Bethany Lutheran in Long Beach. Every PLHS concert has improved in quality. Good days ahead for PLHS music!
Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Joy usually doesn't get much attention on Mother's Day morning since we are usually pretty busy on Sunday mornings. Spending more time at home during the day, I find myself saying, "Oh my goodness, you are awesome" about 7 times a day to Joy. She really is. She is an awesome wife and an awesome mother! Seven-fold awesomeness!

Comments

Popular Posts