Advent Preparation


At the Lord's Supper (2nd Service) yesterday, I used Ephesians 1.17 for the dismissal from each table. [I pray] that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him... I believe that this is a "today" word for Trinity.
Do you want to know Jesus better? This word is for you.
Can you imagine following Jesus around for a day? Listening to what he says, observing how he deals with different sorts of people, watching him heal, deliver, raise up, forgive. I WANT KNOWLEDGE OF HIM! Do you? This word is for you.
Trinity, we are the Body of Christ. Wouldn't it be wonderful/important to, by a spirit of wisdom and revelation, know him? I mean really know him.
We will be starting a new series in the new year with new "Trinity" groups (small groups) to really get to know Jesus together.
Why don't you pray Ephesians 1.17 today. Something like, "Father, I want a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of your Son, my Lord Jesus Christ." There is no prayer the Father would like to answer more than this. Trust that he will.
If you want to sign up for a "Trinity Group" call the church office 310-832-1189 or email me: pastor@TrinitySanPedro.org.

Comments

Popular Posts