Why I Appreciate Trinity Reason 6: Cautious & Generous


Appreciation #6. Generous - Cautious
My dad used to tell me that there are two types of drivers: maniacs and idiots. Maniacs drive faster than me and idiots drive slower than me. This helps me take myself less seriously. I am not the world’s gold standard for the right speed.

At Trinity there are those who would like to move faster and those who would like to move slower. Some would like to spend more and some would like to save more. Some say, “What are we waiting for?” Some say, “We better be careful.” The risk-taker puts the car in drive and hits the gas. That’s what cars are for! The cautious have made sure we take time to get gas, check the tires, and change the oil. That is essential for driving, too.

Trinity, we have all had to use Spirit-fruity patience with each other at some point. I appreciate all the times people have had to wait for me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts