History of my favorite Bible verses


Childhood Favorite:
Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted over the earth. Psalm 46.10

Adolescent Favorite: This is what the LORD says: “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. Jeremiah 6.16

Adult Favorite: The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13.14

Middle Age Favorite: in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 2 Corinthians 5.19

I haven't moved on from any of them. They are all still my favorite.

Comments

Popular Posts