10 things I will do differently if we have another worldwide pandemic

 


Things I will do differently (as a pastor) if we have another worldwide pandemic

  1. Spend more time on the telephone and written correspondence. 
  2. Spend less time doing online teaching.
  3. Decide what decisions should be made collaboratively (and with whom) and which ones should be made executively.
  4. Brainstorm ways for Church members to still be involved in serving, like setting up penpal relationships between younger and older members.
  5. Vigorously refuse to be offended by people who disagree with me. I want to listen, learn, and care. I also want to keep in mind that none of us are operating with a full tank during this time. 
  6. Communicate again and again about those things the Lord seems to be calling us to reevaluate. There have been so many opportunities to repent during the last year. 
  7. Pray more.
  8. Social media less.
  9. Start Zoom prayer meetings right away. They are so much better than I imagined.
  10. Start (and finish) writing a book.
What would you add?

Comments

Popular Posts