Prayer for the Closure of Deja Vu

A strip club opened up right off of the 110 freeway a few years ago. At first I was angry, then I had a season of grief for the workers, customers, and owners. Instead of directing my strong emotions into the atmosphere, I am turning them over to the Lord. Here is what I am praying every time I drive by now.

Lord, forgive us, forgive me, for our expertise at perverting your gifts.
Please instill in the women who work there the daughter-dignity that comes from you, their loving Father.
Please open the eyes of the hearts of the consumers to find the satisfaction they are looking for in you.
Please change the hearts of the owners to use their creativity and entrepreneurship for purposes that are more aligned with "on earth as it is in heaven" instead of aligned with all hell breaking out on earth.
In Jesus' name.

Comments

Popular Posts