Birthday Party

Have you ever received a birthday greeting from China?

I have. It was a delightful surprise to see one of the first Birthday greetings on my Facebook wall from Annie Hall. Annie is studying for a semester at Huazhong Normal University (also known as Central China Normal University or CCNU) in Wuhan, China. Annie is the oldest daughter of David and Susann Hall, oldest grandaughter of Fred and Sandy Hall. Some of you may remember that Annie attended TLS for a semester when her uncle Dan was principal.

To even greater delight I saw her Facebook post yesterday:
there's a party in Heaven tonight! :)
I immediately hoped she was referring to Luke 15:10. Today I read her story on her blog. I encourage you to read it too. I agree with her title: There's a party in Heaven today!!!! (And I agree with each of the exclamation marks.)

Happy Birthday "Jill". To be more precise...Happy NEW BIRTH Day!!!! Welcome to the family.

Comments

Popular Posts